“Gratitude helps you grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your lives and into the lives of all those around you.” -Eileen Caddy, The Dawn Of Change
I am grateful for:
1. New friends and old and the unique gifts each person brings my life.
2. My family, my husband, me babies. For all the laughter they bring me.
3. Technology. Laptops, e-readers, modern plumbing, especially when they have uncommon uses like propping a drunk girl up.
4. My dreams. Even when they aren’t coming true, I love the fight and the joy of the journey.
5. My peers. Only a fellow writer can see into so deeply into my heart and appreciate why in the world I’m doing this.
What are you grateful for today?