Author Jacquie Rogers tagged me in a fun, get to know an author game. To play, the author can either do 6 lies and a truth or 6 truths and a lie. You, the reader, get to guess which version I/they picked and, accordingly, which is the lie or which is the truth.
It’s a ton of fun.
The first person to guess my version and truth or lie correctly, by commenting or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, wins a dedication page in my summer re-release, Irish Moon, as well as a signed print copy. That means you can put in something special for someone special and give them a physical copy of it. Signed if you like, as well.
2. At a White House press conference, President George Bush smiled at me.
3. I’ve had brunch with Katie Couric.
4. I have a tattoo of a dragon on my (much) lower belly that only my husband has ever seen.
5. I love the band Weezer enough to wear their logo on my panties.
6. Though I write some pretty hot erotica kink, I don’t own a pair of handcuffs.
7. I’m willing to query any author, editor or agent, no matter how big or famous, to interview, up to and including James Patterson.