Is it just me or is it far easier to procrastinate during the holiday season? Here are 10 things I should be doing right now instead of surfing:
1. Updating my MySpace page. (I blame this on having little idea what I should change or update._
2. Deciding what’s for dinner.
3. Cooking (burning) dinner.
5. Editing another Play Fling chapter. (Only four left!)
6. Mailing the last 10 Christmas cards.
7. Shopping for powdered sugar. (Elves are not going to leave it and those cookies do require it!)
8. Blogging about something else, something terribly interesting and insightful.
9. Packing suitcases.
10. Updating Goodreads with the awesome Julia Quinn novel I just read.